Kandy UC Hosted PBX
Kandy UC is Skyway West’s Hosted PBX and UC business phone service – your phone system delivered from the cloud rather than installed in your office. It adds access, responsiveness and flexibility for your users enabling them to work from anywhere just as if they were at their desk in the office.
Skyway’s Kandy UC delivers a feature-rich, cost-effective, secure and reliable telephone system that you can easily scale when needed. If you’re looking for a new phone system or to enhance your current environment, Kandy UC provides the flexibility to embrace cloud communications, either migrating away from your existing solution or integrating into your existing infrastructure. Kandy will continue to deliver innovative services year after year.
Who's Moving to the Cloud?
Planning to Move
A Rapid Change
It’s Easy to Get Started
With the Kandy UC cloud phone system, you plug IP desk phones and computers into your internet connection and install the Kandy mobile apps on your employees’ smartphones. These endpoints communicate with the Kandy UC cloud platform for secure voice, fax, text, audio conferencing, and online meetings. It’s that simple—for all of your office locations.
It’s Easy to Manage
The best part is that Kandy does all of this without customers having to install or maintain special telephony equipment and infrastructure. A user-friendly web portal allows organizations to easily add, remove, and update users without needing special training or IT staff.
Introducing Kandy Cloud UC
Save Money: Reduce Costs and Overhead
- Kandy removes the capital expenditure and long-term operating expenditures of third-party vendors for hardware, bandwidth, colocation, and installation needed for a traditional phone service.
- Kandy doesn’t require organizations to have dedicated systems engineers and support staff to keep their phone system up and running.
- Kandy’s pay-as-you-go pricing model let’s organizations pay for what they use and add more services when needed.
- Kandy can integrate with an organization’s existing phone system, helping protect the investment they have already made, while providing new services and features over the top of what they currently have.
- Kandy’s Collaboration tools like Smart Office reduce travel costs